bluetenknospe

Virginia Henley
A Dangerous Love
Sabrina Jeffries

The Conqueror

The Conqueror - Kris Kennedy Oh I loved Griffyn and Gwen. I cannot explain why. I just do.

The story itself could use some improvement. When the Holy Grail made its appearance late in the book I literally rolled my eyes. I have to say the plots are not worthy of Griffyn and Gwen, who are wonderful characters and I loved them individually and together as a couple.

I honestly cannot recommend this book. The plots are messy. The characterization as well, especially Gwen's character. She was introduced as a very interesting character, but in the second half all the lies weighed her down. Griffyn captured my heart very early on and stayed the wonderful hero to me. Don't ask me why. I do not understand it myself. Not that he wasn't great. I could list all the holes in the characters but I still loved them. I just liked Griffyn a lot, my medieval warrior (giggling).

I hope to see Ms. Kennedy improve as a writer. She has created 2 lovable characters in this book for me and I would love to see more such characters from her and them with a story worthy of them.