bluetenknospe

Virginia Henley
A Dangerous Love
Sabrina Jeffries

One Kiss From You

One Kiss From You  - Christina Dodd Re-read, I think I liked this book better when I was young. I may have out grown Christina Dodd.

I still find her characters charming though. I like Remington and Eleanor, until Eleanor started scheming and "taking things into her own hand". Then she became too pathetically wanting. Major turnoff for me. I mean what she did was really underhanded. She tricked Remington into marrying her because she fell in love with him.

I also think Remington overlooked the trick too easily. He reconciled with the fact that Eleanor lied to him about who she was and now he was tied to her for life in marriage too quickly and too calmly. I would be so pissed off, it doesn't matter how much I want to sleep with the person.

My experience with Dodd has been quite consistent: I like her characters a lot but am not so impressed with the plots. Quite a pity, quite a pity.