bluetenknospe

Virginia Henley
A Dangerous Love
Sabrina Jeffries

My Lady, My Lord

My Lady, My Lord - Katharine Ashe Oh there is a twist alright.

I don't think revealing the twist would be a spoiler because I figured out what the twist would be by reading the blurb. It was rather obvious. But I will refrain from discussing it in case it would spoil the story for anyone. Suffice it to say that it was supernatural.

A 200 page long supernatural twist. The romance did not start until the last 1/3.

I like the way Ashe told the story, that is why I was able to finish it. I think this means I can probably read her other books. But I struggled with the twist. It was too far-fetched for me. I half read it as I would watch a comedy and just went with the flow. I skim-read quite a bit since all the "getting to know you" by living your life part did not interest me. For a enemies-turned-lovers story, the last one I read was [b: All the ways to ruin a rogue|23432292|All the Ways to Ruin a Rogue (The Debutante Files, #2)|Sophie Jordan|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1419243907s/23432292.jpg|42992415] by Sophie Jordan and I like it better than this book.