bluetenknospe

Virginia Henley
A Dangerous Love
Sabrina Jeffries

Thief of Hearts

Thief of Hearts - Teresa Medeiros I have read quite a few books from Teresa Medeiros and liked most of them. So to begin the review I have to say she is my kind of writer. While most of her books do appeal to my liking, this book is OVER THE TOP enjoyable. I don't add a lot of books to my "keepers" shelf. When I do, it usually means the book has somehow managed to tug my heart with its ups and downs. I feel drawn to the the lead characters and I am happy when they are happy and I am sad when they are ad odds with each other. This is one of those books!!! I want to read faster because I want to see them happily together but I don't want to read faster because I do not want it to end.

A truly wonderful story, thumbs up, Ms. Medeiros.

I do however think, there are quite some story lines that could have been explored but left untouched, especially in the last part of the story. This book was already long and I can see why Ms. Medeiros wanted to wrap it up. But the reader in me longs to hear more. So I so wish that she would pick up this story and elaborate more on those unexplored themes. Alas this is unlikely to happen.