Takes too long to get to the point, all these descriptions are not necessary.
A few pet peeves about this book:
- took forever to get to anything at all
- a hero with a Spanish accent - since when is that hot? (Just my bias, I don't care for Southern European men)
- a hero who claims to love you but also loves this dancer he met and cannot tell you are the same person?
- the heroine is so beautiful that without knowing her, the hero's Spanish penis already told him that he loves her
- the writing was rather superficial. I know the writer is great. I am surprised that you don't see her talent much in this book.